Uzhhorod National University is one of the leading universities in Ukraine. It has a rich history of more than six decades, in the field of medical education across the globe. Its holds its inception in the year 1945 and since then there was no looking back. Known for its quality education and practical exposure towards the latest development in the field of medical science, the university is a dream destination for medical aspirants in Ukraine and abroad.Located in Carpathian,one of the most beautiful and scenic location of Ukraine the University is a place where nature has bestowed its beauty in abundance.
Uzhhorod National University holds the 4th level accreditation and its courses and curriculum are as per the European standards of Education. Global organizations like WHO, UNESCO and other medical agencies has recognized its educational degrees which make it one of the most sought after medical college among students.
SCIENCE AND RESEARCH
The Department of International Educational and Scientific Cooperation is a coordinating uzhnu subdivision, whose task is to implement a strategy of international activities of the University. The department work is focused on the analytical activity that causes the development, expansion and strengthening of uzhnu international relations and authority in the world community.
There are main tasks of the department:
- Concluding cooperation agreements with foreign universities and scientific institutions
- Implementation coordination and control realization obligations, arising from international agreements, programs and other legal documents
- Analyzing results and perspectives of existing contractual relationships between uzhnu and partner universities
- Organizational and general representative functions during reception of foreign experts and delegations
- Organization and realization international scientific conferences, symposiums and seminars
- Database creation for international programs of academic mobility, accounting participants of international academic exchange programs, internship and professional improvement
- Organizational support for such kind of programs as: parallel learning, double degree, training and work placement practice of student's coordination
- Facilitate the search for international scientific and educational grant programs, coordination of university cooperation with foreign granting organizations
- Facilitate the attraction of structural subdivision and university stuff to participate in international grant programs
- Assistance in creating project proposals and applications, consulting university staff and students for these issues
- Account of grant applications and projects, which are carried out at the University, their monitoring and control of implementation
- To inform university subdivisions about international educational organizations, programs, funds, scholarships, grants
- Organizational programs support of short-term learning students abroad, scholarship programs, students and post graduate students study in summer schools
- Leisure organization, cultural and sports programs for foreign delegations, students and scientific-pedagogical staff
- A media centre
- Generalization and reporting on the results of the University international activities.
The conceptual model of uzhnu international activity development is defined the development of international cooperation lead to improve the competitiveness of the university at the market of educational services, increasing international authority of the university as highly skilled educational center, providing qualitative education and research activities of uzhnu according to the level of modern world requirements.
The basic principles of conceptual model of international activities:
- To achieve international standards in research and training programs field
- providing the mobility of students and academic staff involvement into the international educational process
- Implementation and realization of joint degree programs as an effective means of improving uzhnu competitiveness at the market of educational services
- Development of international activities as means of improving the quality of educational activities uzhnu, improving it's educational role
- Participation in the formulation of goals, objectives and principles of entering the university into international educational and scientific networks
- Increasing of the international university authority
Uzhhorod National University has been listed in medical council of India. mci required 50% marks in physics ,chemistry and biology.